Welcome to the AgentCubes Wiki. AgentCubes is the world's most accessible 3D authoring tool. AgentCubes introduces Incremental 3D, with the patented technology of Inflatable Icons, that allows you to go from 2D to 3D. Add that to the ease-of-use, ease-of-learning Visual Programming language (Visual AgenTalk), that lets you "drag and drop" to create your game and simulation behavior and you will be making 3D games and sharing them before you know it.
Please note that these resources are under construction during the Beta phase. We welcome your feedback and contributions!
- Forum: share ideas, successes, challenges; converse with other AgentCubes users; ask the developers; report bugs...
- Arcade: locate other people's projects, comment, rate them; share your own creations.
- Coming soon...
- Conditions: VAT language pieces to test situations for your agents' behavior
- Actions: VAT language pieces for your agents to act out
- Methods: combine Rules into methods
- Project Designs: documentation for some of the AgentCubes projects that are bundled with the application
- AgentCubes has been funded by the National Science Foundation under Grant Numbers IIP 0712571 and IIP-0848962. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
- AgentSheets Inc. wishes to thank
- Christopher ???: Cocotron creator
- All the dedicated testers and project/inflatable icon contributors:
- Fred Gluck: instructor at Science Discovery
- Tim Henderson: past intern at AgentSheets Inc. and now student at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Tucker Matous: middle school student at Centennial Middle School
- Derek Palmer: intern at AgentSheets Inc.